Creative Christmas Gift Ideas
Looking for creative Christmas gift ideas? You’ve come to the right spot! Tis the season to shop for gifts for your loved ones. But in case you are working on a budget, there are smart ways to give away cool creative gifts without spending too much. Say you have a long list of family and friends, how will you be able to buy expensive gifts for all of them? Remember, it’s the thought that counts and if you are down to create personalised gifts; we have listed several cool Christmas gift ideas for you.
Listed here are some cool DIY Christmas gift ideas that will surely please your loved ones.
- Personalised photo journal – Photo journal or scrap book has the same materials. You can find cute scrap book materials online or in arts and crafts stores. Use glue, stickers and place photos of your loved ones. Create pockets where you can insert photos. Cut according to the size of your photo. Stick cut outs like florals, leaves, bows, buttons, etc. depending on your chosen theme.
- Fuzzy Mugs – Mugs can be personalized. Use felt paper (you can buy this at craft stores). Cut out designs and stick them on the mugs’ outer surface.
- Snow Globes – Do you have empty clear jars? Create cute and stylish snow globes! Here’s what you need: glue gun, empty jar with lid, gift card, and glitters. Kids love snowballs. Even adults are fascinated with these magical snow globes.
- Keepsake box – Origami box in red and green hue will brighten anyone’s Christmas. Use it to store tiny items to keep them in place. Place a bow on top of the box to make it look expensive.
- Holiday Ornaments – Make personalized Christmas ornaments by using round clear ornaments, and design them by using beads, scrap lace and bows. Styrofoam balls are also available in various sizes. With a little creativity, you can turn these dull Christmas balls into fascinating Christmas ornaments.
- Writing Set – Use textured paper and cut it into a desired size. Apply padding glue to secure the bind. Use cute stamps to design every leaf. Make several pads in different sizes and finish it by tying a nice ribbon.
These are few simple Christmas gift ideas that you can give this holiday season. A gift doesn’t have to be expensive. Making personalised gifts can touch anyone’s heart. All you need is to devote a little time and exert a little effort when creating these personalised gifts.